LimitedX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best Rsps ever!

HomePortalVoteLatest imagesSearchDonateWebclientRegisterLog in
Server Status
LimitedX ONLINE!
Latest topics
» OMFG please read this
..Jay's..::Moderator Application::.. -.- EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 1:53 am by Jake

» Server shutdown for good
..Jay's..::Moderator Application::.. -.- EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 2:14 am by Omfg Gl

» I'm back from camp
..Jay's..::Moderator Application::.. -.- EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 6:58 pm by Omfg Gl

» My Absence
..Jay's..::Moderator Application::.. -.- EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:20 am by Omfg Gl

» Well, i am back.
..Jay's..::Moderator Application::.. -.- EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 12:39 pm by Ink

» I'M GETTING BORED!
..Jay's..::Moderator Application::.. -.- EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:03 am by neil

» neil's mod app
..Jay's..::Moderator Application::.. -.- EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:01 am by neil

» ..Jay's..::Moderator Application::.. -.-
..Jay's..::Moderator Application::.. -.- EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 1:30 am by neil

» Spam Section
..Jay's..::Moderator Application::.. -.- EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 6:51 pm by Stefanie

Similar topics

..Jay's..::Moderator Application::.. -.-

Go down 
    3 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Jay

..Jay's..::Moderator Application::.. -.- Empty
    PostSubject: ..Jay's..::Moderator Application::.. -.-   ..Jay's..::Moderator Application::.. -.- EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 3:41 am

Ingame name- It will be Jay

Real name- Jay

How old are you?- 14 this year.

How long have you been playing the server?- I havent started playing the server im currently downloading it right now.

Why do you think you should be staff of Limited-X?-Well, I should be staff on server because I am a loyal staff member who is active,friendly,nice to other players, not afk for 5000 hours and I actually help players. ( Some mods just go "?" instead of "Yes" Or something.. ) Im a good staff member of any position and I know how to use my powers well and I don't go on a banning spree or a muting spree or jailing spree.. Im a good staff member.

Does anyone think you deserve it? Well, once im on the sevrer helping then they should think I deserve it

Why do you think you deserve it? I think I deserve it because I can make this server very popular when I advertise and I can help lots of new players around the place and I answer any pm's on forums and Ingame. I also think I deserve it because I reckon I could do a good job as a mod by: Finding glitches,Dupes, quick thinking if someone needs me urgently, if someone is breaking the rules I quickly respond to that STRAIGHT AWAY.

Have you helped someone?- No I haven't helped anyone yet, But once I get to know the server I will be helping new players whenever they need help.

How long can you play each day?- I could play for about 3-5 hours a day depending if im busy or not. I do have school from 8:30 till 2:35, But i get home @ 3:15 and im usually on then... I can be very active on the weekends maybe 5-7 hours.

Are you active on both forums and ingame?- Yes I am very active on forums and Game. Just read the one up there. ^^

Have you been staff on any other server, if yes what server?- Yes I have been staff on many servers, I was moderator on over 10 servers with 50 + players on DAILY. I was admin on 5 servers with 75 + on daily. I was Co-owner on a server which only had 20 + on daily. I was owner of my own server which had 35 + on daily.

Do you respect owners?- Yes, I do respect owners very much. I don't just talk crap about the owner and say how mean they are. If they are nice to me, I'll be nice to them.. Simple

Have you broken any rules?- No, I haven't broken any rules and I don't. I don't see the point in breaking rules in a server if I wanted to be a mod. If I didn't want to be mod, I wouldn't have applied.. So I haven't broken any rules and NEVER WILL!

Do players like you?- Players will like me once I get on & start helping the server + Community Smile

Thanks for reading this, I do hope you choose carefully at who will be mod,admin

Back to top Go down
    Stefanie

Stefanie

PostSubject: Re: ..Jay's..::Moderator Application::.. -.-   ..Jay's..::Moderator Application::.. -.- EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 6:40 pm

Jay wrote:
    Have you been staff on any other server, if yes what server?- Yes I have been staff on many servers, I was moderator on over 10 servers with 50 + players on DAILY. I was admin on 5 servers with 75 + on daily. I was Co-owner on a server which only had 20 + on daily. I was owner of my own server which had 35 + on daily.

Do you have any verifiable proof of said Mod/Admin/Co-owner/Owner positions?
    Back to top Go down
    neil

PostSubject: Re: ..Jay's..::Moderator Application::.. -.-   ..Jay's..::Moderator Application::.. -.- EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 1:30 am

Stefanie wrote:
    Jay wrote:

Do you have any verifiable proof of said Mod/Admin/Co-owner/Owner positions?

for some reason i cant beleive him -.-.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ..Jay's..::Moderator Application::.. -.-   ..Jay's..::Moderator Application::.. -.- Empty

Back to top Go down

..Jay's..::Moderator Application::.. -.-
    Page 1 of 1